Help! The product I ordered did not work out for me.Updated 9 months ago
We're sorry it didn't work out! But... we also want to say that this is normal. So much of this stuff really is all about trial and error. What works for one person may not work for the next. Please let us know if we can provide any guidance to help find a better match!
1. Is your product eligible for return?
- Anything sealed in its original packaging and unused.
- Any used durable items - that's things like moisture goggles, dry eye glasses, and lens insertion stands.
- Liquids and other consumables, once opened - drops, gels, ointments, salines, cleaning solutions, lid wipes, soaps, etc.
2. How long do I have?
30 days from date of purchase.
3. What's the procedure?
- Please call or email with your order details, what you wish to return and why.
- Return labels: US customers - we will provide an RMA and return label. We deduct $5 from your refund for the return shipping charge.
- Make sure to include all parts and packaging. Incomplete returns will receive a partial refund at our discretion, because we cannot get manufacturer credit for them.
- Pack it securely.
- All Ziena, 7Eye, and WileyX eyewear is subject to a $7.50 restocking fee.
Refunds are typically issued within 2 business days of receipt of product. (Please note that shipping is not refundable, only products.)